Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Time of My Life/Growing So Much

It has been such an amazing experience coming her and i would recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it. I love it here so very much!! i never thought that id be able to learn a language this fast. I could pray, bear testimony, and teach a lesson by the third day.You learn so quickly here its crazy. My companion is 6' 3" tall and is almost the complete opposite of me, i love his still even though at times it is hard. ive never done anything this hard in my life, calculus is easier than this!! I enjoy it even though i don't always understand it. MY companion has had 4 years of Russian so i'm just a bit behind. I've never struggled with something so much in my life. I've been so humbled in here and have grown so much. I just want all of you to know that i love you and to thank you for supporting me in my efforts to do this. I hope to hear from all of you at some time or another. You again can send letters everyday to me on dearelder.com, and i'm going to the Moscow Russia mission. (Departure date Jan 5, 2016)
      I know that we all can do hard things and that Christ knows each of us individually and that he loves us.  I know that everyone has the right to choose what they do, but you also have the choice to do whats right. There is the ok thing to do then there is the right thing to do. I think of this always now as i go through my day and this helps me to study harder and get up earlier.  It helps me to learn the language and be kind to other. I know that we all have the capacity to do what is right. i love you all so very much and i know that this is where i'm meant to be and so i am here. This is where ive chosen to be to serve my God!! 

Yours Truly 
Elder Hawkins

No comments:

Post a Comment